Queensland Canoeing Inc. is the state peak sports body for paddle related sports. The organisation is responsible for the management and development of various paddle sports, through events, clubs, recreation and related education. They have been delivering these types of activities through local councils for over 15 years and have established long term relationships with Brisbane City Council, Ipswich City Council, Logan City Council and Morton Bay Regional Council.
We run a variety of recreational programs for local Councils, run by qualified guides with all canoeing/kayaking equipment provided. Programs include:
Brisbane City Council
CHILLOUT – This is a program open specifically for children between the ages of 10 and 17 years during the school holidays. This is a great opportunity for the kids to get outdoors and explore the local waterways while playing fun games and activities.
Logan City Council
KRANK – This is a program open specifically for children between the ages of 12 and 17 years during the school holidays. This is a great opportunity for the kids to get outdoors and explore the local waterways while playing fun games and activities
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL.
- There are age, size and weight restriction for all of our activities
- We are unable to accommodate for persons booked who are not within the specified age ranges
- To avoid disappointment please ensure all participants are within the advertised age ranges
- Please be sure to notify us if you register but are no longer able to attend as there are wait-lists for most activities.
- Please read the Terms and Conditions for participation in activities and refunds policy
- A booking fee is applicable per person for all paid activities
Moreton Bay Regional Council
Queensland Canoeing Inc. also run paddling programs for the Moreton Bay Regional Council.
Booking are essential through the council’s website: https://www.moretonbay.qld.gov.au/recreationprograms/