The theme of the Queensland Outdoor Recreation Federation (QORF) is LIVE LIFE OUTDOORS, a celebration of the power of outdoor recreation activities to enrich people’s lives. We want you to submit photos or short films that capture the essence of your life lived outdoors. This might be your adventure, your escape, your connection, whatever your unique experience of the outdoors may be.
QORF needs YOU to create visions of living life outdoors that inspire people to get outdoors more often.
Photos and short films should communicate in a way which inspires people to visit new places, or revisit old favourites, to try new activities, or challenge themselves further.
- This is a competition for and about outdoor recreation – in the outdoors!
- It is not a nature or landscape competition, nor is it a portrait competition.
- Nature, landscape or portrait entries will not be disqualified but should capture the essence of the competition theme: LIVE LIFE OUTDOORS
You can enter your films and photos in the following competition categories:
- Film – Best and Youth
- Photo – Best and Youth
- All films and photos will be entered in the People’s Choice competition.
- Youth is open to 16 years and under, and creative work must be predominantly that of the youth entrant (parents – let the kids run free with this one!)
The competition closes 5 May 2017.